Tolerance and Non-Discrimination Information System (TANDIS)
ODIHR's Tolerance and Non-Discrimination department has developed the Tolerance and Non-Discrimination Information System. In order to share and promote practical initiatives and to provide information on issues related to tolerance and non-discrimination throughout the OSCE region, the website gives one-point access to:
- Information received from the OSCE states, NGOs and other organizations;
- Country pages providing one-point access to country initiatives, legislation, national specialized bodies, statistics, and other information;
- Thematic pages with information related to different key issues;
- International standards and instruments;
- Information from intergovernmental organizations including country reports and annual reports.
Legislation is available in co-operation with Legislationline, ODIHR's free-of-charge online legislative database created to assist OSCE participating States in bringing their legislation into line with relevant international human rights standards.